The Terms and Conditions below govern the sale of goods from Duprex Singapore Pte Ltd (“Duprex” “We”, “Us”, “Our”) on www.duprexonline.com (“the site”) to you (“Customer” “You” “ Your”).
The validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these Terms and Conditions will be unaffected by the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any individual part of these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore Law. All pictures displayed are a mere representation of the product and may vary from the actual product.
2. Site Use
2.1 The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. Duprex reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
2.2 The information on this site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Duprex:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this site and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this site and/or Duprex’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profit was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or the Customer have advised Duprex of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to the Customer’s computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
2.3 Unless otherwise stated, the products on this site are only available within Singapore, or in relation to postings from Singapore. All advertising is intended solely for the Singapore market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent from Duprex. Duprex does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this site, you thereby indemnify Duprex, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, however caused.
3. User Account
By signing up as a member, the Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. Duprex reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
4. Pricing and Ordering
4.1The price payable for the goods is as indicated on the site when Customer places their order.
4.2 Duprex reserves the right to update product prices at any time without prior notice.
4.3 Duprex reserves the right to refuse or decline to accept any order.
4.4 If the actual price of any product ordered by Customer is higher than that reflected on the site, we will inform you and you may consider if you would like to confirm, cancel or substitute your purchase of such product based on the correct price.
- 4.1 Should you confirm or substitute your purchase, you authorise us to charge the additional amount or refund the balance should the substitute be of lower cost to you.
- 4.2 Should you choose to cancel your purchase, we will refund payment (for paypal, credit card only) for such product in accordance with our refund policy (refer to clause 12 ).
4.5 Once ordered, no order may be cancelled or reduced in quantity. Orders are accepted by Duprex by the dispatch of products, however, that dispatch does not constitute acceptance where the price of the supplies has been incorrectly quoted or referenced by the Customer in its order.
4.6 Duprex reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion. If we receive a cancellation request and the order has not been processed, we will cancel the order. We are not able to cancel orders that have already been processed or delivered. Duprex, at its sole discretion, may decide whether an order has been processed or not.
4.7 For Credit cards and PayPal payments, products will be paid for at the point of order. In the event that products have to be backordered or are not available, the Customer will be given the option to cancel the order. Upon cancellation, the money will be refunded within 14 working days depending on whether it has already been processed.
5. Payment and Credit Term
5.1 Payment may be made as follows:
- Paypal / Credit Card / Internet Bank Transfer
5.2 Internet Bank Transfer
Please make transfer to UOB Current Account 933-342-466-1 (SGD) within 2 days of making purchase. Kindly inform our Finance Department, email@example.com upon every bank transfer.
5.3 If Customer fails to make payment by the due date, Duprex shall be entitled to:
- Cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries; incurring additional re-delivery fee of $10 (subjected to GST)
5.4 Duprex reserves the right to charge for copy invoices or where the original has been lost or misplaced by the Customer.
5.5 If legal action is taken to mitigate or resolve any payment discrepancies, Customer shall reimburse to Duprex all legal and disputed costs and expenses incurred.
6.1There is free delivery for orders with total value above $40 (subject to GST) and only applicable to purchases that are made in a single invoice, to a single address in one trip.
6.2 Delivery slots are subject to availability.
6.3 For in-stock products, delivery can be made within 3 working days. A Working Day” is defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding all Public Holidays in Singapore.
6.4 For non-stocked products, please expect a lead time upon order; we will do our best to expedite the whole process.
6.5 Duprex will endeavor to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame selected by you, but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that Duprex shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and/or date.
6.6 Please notify Duprex immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge of $10 (subjected to GST)
6.7 Free delivery on qualifying orders is only applicable within Singapore mainland. Due to security reasons and/or its remote and non-accessible location, we do not deliver to Army camps, Shipyards, Air-bases and Jurong Island.
6.8 If no one is at the delivery location to receive the order upon prior confirmation with Duprex, Duprex reserves the right to reschedule the delivery and charge a re-delivery or cancellation fee of $10 (Subjected to GST).
6.9 Duprex delivers a variety of different products, ranging from Dispensers to Cleaning Detergent. Given the heavy weight of some of these products and our concern for the health and safety of our drivers, we do not deliver to walk-ups (a building without an elevator) unless it is deemed safe, non-hazardous and feasible from our delivery team’s assessment. If our delivery team is unable to deliver the products to your location via the elevator or loading bay at the point of delivery, Duprex reserves the right to cancel the delivery. Upon cancellation, a refund of your prior payment for that purchase will be made by cheque within 2 weeks from the date of delivery. We ask our customers to abide by these service limitations, as we may limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again, this limitation exists only to protect the health and safety of our delivery staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
7. Tax Charges
All prices are subjected to Goods & Services Tax of 7% (GST)
8. Exchange / Returns
We ask that customer check their orders upon delivery.
8.1 If there is any incorrect product(s) sent, please contact us within 7 days of delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6482 3300. Duprex at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement, exchange or refund of the incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
8.2 If product(s) are found defective, please contact us within 7 days of delivery date at email@example.com call us at 6482 3300. Please provide us with the relevant documentation required (e.g. invoice, picture if the defect is visible and a description of the issue) to arrange a collection by our representative. Upon verification that there indeed is a manufacturing defect, we will suggest an exchange at no additional cost or delivery cost or refund your payment.
*Defects excludes breakage and/or wear and tear from regular usage.
8.3 We ask that all returned products are not used and in the original box and/or packaging. Duprex reserves the rights to reject exchanged products should it be either damaged or not in re-sellable condition. Where Duprex exercises its right to inspect the Product, Duprex’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be deemed final and binding on you.
9.1 All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from all orders by the Customer. Duprex does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
9.2 Notwithstanding any other provisions, Duprex’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the contract price; and Duprex shall not be liable to the Customer for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract.
10. Coupons/Promotion Codes
- The coupons/promotion codes (hereinafter called “Promotion”) are only valid for online purchases generated from the site.
- The Promotion is limited to members within the promotion period and discount amount indicated on all marketing collaterals
- The Promotion is only valid for a single redemption (unless indicated) and may only be redeemed for a single qualifying purchase. All promotions are only valid for standard priced products, special deals are excluded.
- The Promotion is redeemed by entering the Promotion Code at the appropriate point during the check-out process.
- The Promotion shall not be redeemed for cash.
- Any balance remaining after redemption of the promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable
- If you cancel or choose not to use the promotion after the validity date, you are not entitled to a refund of the discount amount or any reinstatement of the Promotion.
- Duprex reserves all rights to cancel any entry pertaining to a promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits and/or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
- Duprex reserves all rights to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
- Duprex’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning the Promotion are final.
- Duprex shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Promotion or any failure or inability of a Customer to use a Promotional Code for any reason.
- A $5 Duprex Voucher (New Member Voucher) will be provided to all Duprex members upon signing up which the new member can redeem during checkout with minimum purchase of $200.
- One (1) New Member Voucher is limited to business entities only, Duprex reserves the rights to void or cancel any orders should Vouchers obtained and redeemed be used in an misappropriate and fraudulent manner.
11.1Duprex will endeavour to transfer to the Customer the benefit of any warranty given by the manufacturer of the products. Simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11.2 In addition, Duprex will see to any repair or replacement proved to be of reasonable satisfaction of Duprex to be defective. This obligation will not apply:
- If the defect arises because the Customer has altered or repaired the products without the written consent of Duprex
- Because the Customer did not follow the manufacturers’ instructions for storage, usage, installation use or maintenance of the product
11.3Any replacement product(s) or replacement made will be guaranteed on these terms for any unexpired period of guarantee given on the original products. The replaced product(s) will belong to Duprex.
11.4 The Customer grants Duprex a right to enter into its premise to effect any repair or replacement. The Customer shall ensure that Duprex’s employees and representatives are provided with a safe and secure working environment while at its premises.
12. Refund Policy
Customer can email us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery for any request for refund if permissible.
12.1 Refund is allowed for cancellation of order.
We allow cancellation:
I.If order has not been processed;
II.If the actual price of any product ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site. We will propose a substitute or cancellation whichever deems fit for the Customer.
III.When product is out of stock and requires a long lead time unacceptable by the Customer.
12.2 Refund will be made to Customer within 14 working days upon receiving products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by Duprex. The refund will be made to your Credit Card or Paypal account depending on mode of payment.
13. Reward Points
- Duprex reward points is limited to members and is only valid for online purchases from the site.
- Redemption of Reward Points may be used in conjunction with Coupons/Promotion Codes upon check-out
- The Reward points shall not be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable and non-refundable
14. Force Majeure
Duprex shall have no liability to the Customer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstance beyond Duprex’s reasonable control.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law governing the use of Site and all transactions is the Law of Singapore. Any aspects that are not covered by these Terms and Conditions is subject to Singapore Law.
16. Salvatory Clause
If any of these Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid or void, the other Terms and Conditions will remain in fact.
17. Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Site or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Site and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Duprex Singapore Pte Ltd
Block 5047 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2,
#01-607, Singapore 569550.